Wednesday, January 20, 2010

FRIENDS!!! :o)

SO - It has been quite the week for me... just busy in the first place - then catching the flu - and now the boss man is coming tomorrow - YIKES!!!! "What doesn't kill you - makes you stronger?!!" - RIGHT??!!

With that said - the title of my blog for today is FRIENDS - and that is what I am grateful for! I have made it a New Year's Resolution (yes one of them!) - to realize DAILY what I am grateful for!

TODAY - it's my FRIENDS!!!

Definition of a Friend:

1. A person whom one knows, likes, and trusts.
2. A person whom one knows; an acquaintance.
3. A person with whom one is allied in a struggle or cause; a comrade.
4. One who supports, sympathizes with, or patronizes a group, cause, or movement: friends of the clean air movement.
5. Friend A member of the Society of Friends; a Quaker.

My friends are my LIFE! I am where I am at TODAY - only because of them! They are my support, my rock and my confidence! It is amazing how some friends you can just pick up the phone - and an hour goes by - it doesn't matter how long it's been since we had spoken or what is going on in their lives. They drop EVERYTHING to be that ear for you!!!

I want to dedicate this blog - to all of YOU! You know who you are - the most amazing people that have influenced me!! :o)

“A friend is someone who understands your past, believes in your future, and accepts you just the way you are.”

Luv ME!! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment